Looking for a dental career in Stittsville? Join the Warmstone Family Dentistry team.
Current Open Positions
Sterilization - Warmstone Family Dentistry
At Warmstone Family Dental in Stittsville, we provide our patients with comprehensive care from experienced dentists and well-trained staff. We have created a system that is simplified and effective without compromising the high quality required to uphold our commitment to excellence. Our facility is outfitted with the most up-to-date diagnostic and restorative treatment technologies to provide the highest caliber of dental care in Stittsville.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 5 stars on Google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Additionally, through working within our network of clinics, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to advanced treatment technologies, and training & development, and support.
Our practice is located in 1300 Main Street North suite 204, Stittsville, ON K2S 1C3
3 days per week
1 evening per week
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
• Competitive compensation
• Total rewards package that offers discounts on many services and activities including an exclusive corporate gym membership program; reduced rates on home and auto insurance; unlimited access to a variety of discounted entertainment, hotels, products, services and so much more!
• Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) that connects team members and their families with complimentary, confidential, short-term counseling and advisory services
• Career development to grow and evolve as a dental professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education
• Attend social and CE events to network with dental professionals in your community
• Work-life balance and flexibility
• Access to modernized technology to provide optimal oral care to patients
• Ensure compliance with sanitation protocols
• Prepare treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
• Detailed understanding of practice health and safety requirements
• Previous clinical experience working in sterilization role is considered an asset
• Completion of sterilization courses is preferred
• Experience with IPAC (Infection Prevention and Control) is an asset
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
Submit your resume to be notified about future openings in your area.
From Our Dental Team
Our team of dental professionals is dedicated to caring for the smiles of patients in the Stittsville community. We welcome you to join our team.
Why work at Warmstone Family Dentistry?
Warmstone Family Dentistry is proud to be an active member of the Stittsville community, and strives to provide exceptional oral health care for individuals and families.
Our team is committed to clinical excellence and aims to create a positive patient experience. We care for our people and seek, as a team, to provide comprehensive dentistry to our patients.